Flat Fee MLS Listing – No Listing Agent commission and zero commission paid if you find the buyer.
Our Flat Fee MLS Listing service is great for the do-it-yourself-er. It is the most effective way to sell your home and save money in the process, if you are willing to represent yourself and handle your end of the paperwork throughout the sales process. You just need to offer a commission to Buyers Agents, typically 2.5%, and they will start trying to sell your home.
- Zero Listing Commission – You only pay a low flat fee to list your home. No hidden charges or fees.
- Possible Zero Real Estate Commission – You retain the right to sell yourself. If you sell your home to a buyer that you find yourself, you pay ZERO commission.
- You choose the commission amount your want to offer to a Buyers Agent (typical range is 2.5% to 3%).
- Cancel Anytime – There is never a charge to cancel your listing.
- MLS Listing – We will list your home in the primary MLS database for your area. This is the same MLS that local Realtors in your area use.
- National Internet Exposure – Your listing will be on all the same national websites that professional real estate brokers use: Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, Yahoo Real Estate & more…
- Local Internet Exposure – Through the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) process your listing will displayed on professional real estate broker and real estate company websites such as: Re/Max®, Coldwell Banker, Prudential, Keller Williams, Windermere, Hasson Company, Realty NET,PortlandMLSDirect.com and many more…
- Professional Marketing Materials & Tools – Professional flyers, Craigslist ad creator, Realty NET for sale signs & directional signs, Realtor Lock-boxes are all available to make selling your home on your own more effective.